Riot Grrl chapter forming in Houston area

Kevin Robert Dean qualiall_2 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 6 10:56:26 PDT 2001

>From a friend of mine in the Houston area--pass along
as you see fit...

I'm Carla, a grrrl from Houston, Tx

I'm starting a riot grrrl chapter in Houston (but is not limited to people in Texas- anyone who's interested can join), I just want grrrls to be aware of themselves and the environment around them, hang out together, share our experience/support with each other, shatter the illusions of what a grrrl should be in society, make this a safer world for us to live in, etc.... I know that's a mouthful! So far me and my friend Rachel are trying to spread the word. You can contact us at graniteslab at mac.com (me) or Lilroach99 at aol.com (Rachel)

Hope to hear from ya soon!!!

===== Kevin Dean Buffalo, NY ICQ: 8616001 http://www.yaysoft.com