Zionism vs. Black Nationalism

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue Aug 7 12:50:03 PDT 2001

Thanks for the comment (really), but when somebody is that abusive with so little cause, then I do think there is a need for what I did. In between the abuse, moreover, I think he did get his point across, more or less.

mbs

[This is very late, but I still think it has to be said.]

Hi Max.

That crack you made at Art's anger, posting info on "How to Win Friends and Influence People", was very elegant and clever. But there was no need to hit Art with it. The man seemed angry enough without antagonizing him further. Show a bit more restraint next time; he was trying, albeit poorly, to get his point across.

Todd