Zionism vs. Black Nationalism

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue Aug 7 13:00:33 PDT 2001

At 03:42 PM 8/7/01 -0400, Charles--Liz Smith--Brown wrote:

>CB: What are you , HUAC ?

i don't like to reveal such personal information, but they say that it's important to do so and do so symbolically and publicly whenever possible. i'm a 80 year old hermaphrodite whose body resides in the isle of man and who is the subject of pioneering research being undertaken in top secret clinic in florida, where a team of high profile neurologists and systems analysts studies the miraculous capacities of my brain ---but only at night because by day they sun themselves and pretend to be tourists in order to deflect the attentions of others who would abduct me for their own evil purposes.

otherwise, i think you have the details re: HUAC wrong since there's not much here that's comparable. i asked a serious question because i didn't know who was using the phrase in the way that was suggested.