Human cloning

Ian Murray seamus2001 at home.com
Wed Aug 8 11:08:50 PDT 2001

> Forget cloning. What conservatives are really worried about is
genetic
> engineering. (BTW, one problem with the science of cloning is that,
as of
> now, the cloned offspring often suffer odd maladies that cannot be
> prevented.)
>
> -- Luke
= One of my favorite ironies of all time is the social darwinists total fear of 'Darwinism' --I use the ' to denote the latter honorifically; evolutionary theory is gonna get wilder this century as biology moves from a craft to industrial status. Democratizing science is yet another huge project.....

Ian