Wing-Nut Site

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Fri Aug 10 06:43:51 PDT 2001

The beer will be sitting on the bar. Getting onto the stool is your job.

huh? i was supposed to get a beer in DC. i ASSUME this means you pay my plane/train/bus fare so i can collect, eh?

>You sure you didn't cheat?
>We are on the honor system here.
>
>The symbol of the site, incidentally,
>is a white faun, alluding to the legend
>that little lost Virginia was turned into
>a deer by some magic spell. Sweet.
>
>mbs

noper, i didna cheat. it was the first thing that came to my mind, but i honestly couldn't recall who she was, so I thought I must be wrong. When Ian kept trying, my competitive spirit got the best of me :). So, i just HAD to look up "virginia dare". i posted the answer w/o looking at the site, even! only looked after i posted, reasonably sure i was right.

I must have learned about her in grade school.

weird stuff: the lost first white child born on this soil, lost with the Roanoke colony. white european nation riasing, eh? interesting stuff about "tri racial isolates" he has on the site, too. never heard of the issue.

oh, if you see a white deer and shoot it with a silver tipped arrow, she'll be turned back into a mortal.

kelley