Wing-Nut Site

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Aug 10 08:19:40 PDT 2001

> Remember, these are for real Euro-American
> nativist paleo right-wingers. Think early American.
>
> mbs

These be really creepy Euro-Americans, http://www.eaif.org/ (And, these are creepy Europeans, http://64.27.72.153/ )

Daughters of the American Rev.?

Ian

My Mom does geneology. "Cuz of that she has found out we go back to the Am. Revo. (damnit, though she disproved the family lore we are related to Jesse James!) so she is a member of the DAR. Sexist trivia on lefty folk singer Phil Ochs. On the double album, A & M compiliation album of Ochs, there are some live cuts. In one he interjects a definition of the DAR, "That's Dykes of the American Revolution." Gets big laugh.

Is Kelly right? Who wuz Virginia Dare? And, Doug, btw, has on a few occasions, sent along VDARE articles by Sam Francis. Michael Pugliese