Pro Business guy chides Marxists for "abandoning Internationalism"

Brad Mayer bradley.mayer at ebay.sun.com
Mon Aug 13 13:24:59 PDT 2001

After Genoa, this appears to be a recent tack - see also Time Magazine's essay on Negri & Hardt's "Empire" (text of which was recently posted in full on LBO and is searchable in its archives).

The ridiculousness of it all: Banker's minions resuscitating the specter of a "globalist" Marx against globalizing "anti-globalization" protests. Go figure. Perhaps they really are selling us the rope...