lbo-talk-digest V1 #4737

/ dave / arouet at winternet.com
Mon Aug 13 16:25:38 PDT 2001

Barbie wrote:

> >Dear Barbie,
>
> oh ken, you're my man! you're my hero!
>
> but where are my fucking 27 red roses! :)

Lora Logic (remember? "Brute Fury," 1982) has four brand new songs recorded with Gary Valentine (Blondie), ex-Bad Manners bassist Dave Jones and Nick Pretzell.

One I just listened to and quite liked (available as a free MP3 download), is "Barbie Be Happy". She still wields that sax and her voice sounds great. Something about safety pins, and I think Ken gets a mention too.

http://music.peoplesound.com/artists/artisthome.asp?country=en&artistID=134259

--

/ dave /