Communication

Ian Murray seamus2001 at home.com
Mon Aug 13 16:44:34 PDT 2001

> > Dennis Robert Redmond wrote:
> >
> > >he *has no theory of late capitalism*
> >
> > When did capitalism enter its late phase? How do we know? How will
we
> > know when it's over?
> >
> > Doug
======== If capitalism has the complexity of a Turing Machine [part of Peter Albin's argument] it is literally undecideable whether it halts, let alone would have a late or middle phase or any other phase other than a beginning.

"Information economics has made us realize how much of standard economics is based on foundations resting on quicksand." [Joseph Stiglitz]

Ian