Nation endorses wanker Mark Green for NYC mayor

Jeffrey Fisher jfisher at igc.org
Tue Aug 14 08:16:28 PDT 2001

i'm trying to understand if what you're basically saying is that green will say what he has to say to get elected. are we then supposed to believe that he will do other than he says if and when he is, in fact, elected? is that supposed to be a good thing?

i'm really not sure why i would not take his comparison of himself to clinton and blair at more or less face value. especially if he is planning to retain the fascist police chief.