Capitalism's rate of decay ( Communication)

Tue Aug 14 09:15:37 PDT 2001

>>> dhenwood at panix.com 08/13/01 06:38PM >>>

When did capitalism enter its late phase? How do we know? How will we know when it's over?

CB: When and how long was capitalism's early phase ? When was it over ?

Did it start in Merry Olde England in about 1400 ? Did it last for 200 years ? Longer ?

Does late capitalism have to last shorter than early capitalism, on a model of "acceleration " rather than "uniform velocity" ? Could the end of capitalism take two hundred years like its beginning ?

Are you saying "lets hurry up and end capitalism" ? Or that because it hasn't had an accelerated rate of decay, it will never end ?