Argument succeeds arguendo /lbo-talk-digest V1 #4737

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 14 11:17:23 PDT 2001

Kelley, when I've argued and observed others argue with other leninists on the net (for example on the SPSM list or Communist-Party at yahoogroups.com or leftist_trainspotters at yahoogroups.com ) they usually whinge that Democratic

Centralism has been improperly practiced. Like Catholics responding to rude questions on the Spanish Inquisition.

I despair of Charles getting off the net long enough to read a 150 pg. book, by Michel Feher, published by Duke Univ. Press on the Left and Liberal stances on the NATO bombings and previous test cases of Bosnia, Rwanda and Haiti. http://nuance.dhs.org/lbo-talk/current/2955.html

Habermas on the war. http://www.google.com/search?q=Habermas+NATO+lbo-talk&hl=en&safe=off&filter= 0

http://www.google.com/search?q=Habermas+NATO+&hl=en&safe=off

Michael Pugliese Michael Pugliese