Nation endorses wanker Mark Green for NYC mayor

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Aug 14 13:15:43 PDT 2001

Nathan, I just had two points to make regarding what I intended to say. First, to the extent that the NRA voters are progressive working-class people, then you get those votes with a progressive campaign, followed with the enactment of progressive policies, not by pandering to right-wing constituencies. Second, I do not believe that Bush is better than Gore. I think that the election is a multistage process. Kick the Democrats in the shins today, live with the Repugs for a bit, to make sure that the Democrats cease to become a mere corporate fund raising organization.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu