Capitalism's rate of decay ( Communication)

Tue Aug 14 14:14:43 PDT 2001

>>> gcf at panix.com 08/14/01 04:48PM >>>

Capitalism being a dynamic, progressive system containing positive-feedback loops, rather than a homeostatic one, we can expect it to transition to a state where it ceases to exist.

The problem is that some of these possible states entail the disappearance of a good deal besides capitalism, like most or all human beings. One might, therefore, want to help it along to a less dramatic exit.

(((((((

CB: Yes, nuclear weapons , even Star Wars, are a great danger. We want a little bang, not a big bang, if a whimper or a whither can't be.