Nation endorses wanker Mark Green for NYC mayor

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Tue Aug 14 14:34:23 PDT 2001

Nathan, I may be insane but Gore probably would have had a tax cut. It would not have been as bad. His judicial nominees would have been conservative, but not right wing wackos. His focus groups would have told him to continue with Clinton's abortion policies. The ergonomics standards would have been greatly weakened, if they passed the congress at all. Of course, Gore's policies would have been preferable. Lacking faith in a left wing takeover of the Dems -- it did not even work during the McGovern years -- electing Gore/Green or even our own belowed Diane Feinstein, only allows the Dems to move further right.

I cannot imagine anybody making a better defense of the Dems than you do. I wish that I could believe your arguments.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu