Palestinians and Kosovars

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Aug 14 19:40:19 PDT 2001

Are we forgetting the many *enthusiastic* supporters of the war on the Right? Jeanne Kirkpatrick, Bob Dole, William Kristol, Robert Bartley, Caspar Weinberger... These people are all humanitarians, I gather?

Seth (Ackerman)

Lookit these RW'ers...

http://www.iraqwar.org/ Americans Against World Empire, Americans Against Bombing ...its empire. .... NATO came ... that the Americans prefer to ... Description: Conservative/libertarian coalition opposed to military imperialism and particularly the blockading... Category: Society > Issues > Peace > Anti-Interventionism http://www.iraqwar.org/bios.htm

Why it's Joseph Sobran, who WF Buckley, Jr. kicked off of NR masthead after Sobran blurbed, Instauration, a neo-Nazi rag in Florida.

Some of these other folks http://antiwar.com/ are honourable though. Michael Pugliese P.S. Chronicles here...The Official Website of CHRONICLES: A MAGAZINE OF AMERICAN ... ... http://www.inwave.com/~webmastr/ The End of the American Century: A round table discussion by Bill Kauffmann, Harold O. J. Brown, Wayne Allensworth, John Lukacs, and Chilton Williamson, Jr. (A book by Kauffman has a preface by Gore Vidal.)