Communication

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Wed Aug 15 11:53:57 PDT 2001

Yes, and Marx and Engels forecast imminent world communist revolution in the Communist Manifesto (there was widespread revolution in that year, but not of a communist nature).

The disciples of Jesus also expected his second coming to arrive very soon.... Barkley Rosser ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brad DeLong" <jbdelong at uclink.berkeley.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 11:20 AM Subject: Re: Communication