Robert J. Ringer and "Reason"

Peter Kosenko kosenko at netwood.net
Thu Aug 16 12:31:44 PDT 2001

I wonder what people think we should do about stuff like this. Remember Robert J. Ringer from the Reagan era?

This isn't just a rhetorical question. It isn't usually philosophers like Habermas who set the tone in popular discussions of what "reason" is or what is "reasonable."

I saw Ringer's top-listed book in the office tower lobby the building over from where I work. The lobby used as a little marketplace for vendors. I promise you you won't find a copy of Capital there.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/external-search/104-5411466-7333565?tag=ggl-author-20&keyword=robert+j.+ringer&mode=books

Also relates to the discussion about habermas and "reason":

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0399146865/qid=997989281/sr=2-1/104-5411466-7333565

Most popular matches for "robert+j.+ringer"

Getting What You Want: The 7 Principles of Rational Living -- by Robert J. Ringer; Hardcover

Our Price: $16.76 -- Or buy used from $9.47

Million Dollar Habits -- by Robert J. Ringer; Mass Market Paperback

Our Price: $6.29 -- Or buy used from $3.50

Looking Out for No. 1 -- by Robert J. Ringer; Mass Market Paperback

Our Price: $6.29 -- Or buy used from $1.99

Peter Kosenko