Communication

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu Aug 16 13:03:44 PDT 2001

I would agree that Mandel's book, my wisecrack notwithstanding, is really quite good and still pretty apropos on many points more than 20 years later. Barkley Rosser ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Robert Redmond" <dredmond at efn.org> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 9:01 PM Subject: Re: Communication