getting off again

Thu Aug 16 13:56:53 PDT 2001

Barkley,

You remind me of Haley's Comet.

Charles

>>> rosserjb at jmu.edu 08/16/01 04:32PM >>>

Yes, well, I'll be unsubbing later today again. Have assumed editorship of JEBO today and just too damned busy. I provide the address of the newly established editorial office below for any who wish to submit papers.

As for dear old kelley, well well. Of course I love looking at your brain, even though it is gray and bumpy, pretty much like everybody else's. But then, when you start hyperventilating about metauberallhabermassificationmania, your pre fontal lobe starts to throb in this way that is just... well, I recommend a nice broad-brimmed hat from under which you can smirk when you snit, :-). Barkley Rosser Editorial Office Journal of Economic Behavior and Organization MSC 5505 James Madison University Harrisonburg, VA 22807 USA.