Habermas on the Upper West Side

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Aug 19 10:45:23 PDT 2001

I love the internut! Go looking for a piece on Bernard Aronson ("Ollie's Liberals, " by Paul Berman in Mother Jones, circa Contra Aid battles of '85, on Aronson, Bruce Cameron then of the ADA, and ex-maoist [see his response along with Michael Yates in a Monthly Review from the 70's to a long MR summer issue, Charles Bettelheim piece on the PRC after the fall of the Gang of Four...] Robert Leiken, and I find this from the theo-cons at First Things!

http://www.firstthings.com/ftissues/ft9512/powers.html

Michael Pugliese