United Mine Workers of America

Tue Aug 21 13:06:22 PDT 2001

>>> sawicky at bellatlantic.net 08/17/01 02:03PM >>>
My wife and I were watching the tube and a tv commercial came on for Mark Warner, the DP candidate for governor.

Warner looked deep into our eyes and talked about his commitment to health care. His claim to fame and 'innovation' was setting up some kind of web site where people could find providers.

My wife, who is not much into policy stuff unless it's local gov and education, said "Virginia is lost."

mbs

(((((((((

CB: Have we had anybody in Virginia close to our side since Thomas Jefferson ?