[PEN-L:16342] more on reparations

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Sat Aug 25 17:48:31 PDT 2001

Pretty weak. He just shows Shelby Steele as a dissenter. Steele is also against affirmative action.

I once appeared on a tv show with him to discuss my book, Class Warfare in the Information Age. He said that he agreed with everything that I said. I expected a nasty neo-con, but he was very pleasant and seemed very open. He gave me a copy of his book, which seemed out of character with his personal demeanor.

--

Michael Perelman Economics Department California State University Chico, CA 95929

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu