Frankfurt School

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema crdbronx at erols.com
Sun Aug 26 08:38:13 PDT 2001

How interesting that the Council of Conservative Citizens can't even avoid using terminology from the Frankfurt School It's website reports on two asian girls passing a demonstration of the Council's North Carolina branch --

> Two young Asian girls who walked passed the protest got
> the message, and didn't like what they saw and heard.
> White Americans, after all, are supposed to quietly
> accept reduced status in favor of yellow, brown, and black
> foreigners.
>
> "I don't think it's right for them to say things like that to us,"
> said one of the Asiatic girls, who was perturbed by
> outbursts of free speech inscrutable to minds formed by
> Oriental despotism.

Poor old Karl Wittfogel must be chuckling in his grave.

Christopher Rhoades Dÿkema