Can We Unite with the Right? by Alex Callinicos/The Global Conjuncture by Walden Bello

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Aug 27 21:33:10 PDT 2001

Free, gratis copies available of Left Turn. I was impressed with Vol. 1, Number 1. http://www.left-turn.org/feature/callinicos.html http://www.left-turn.org/feature/bello.html Think their webmaster chopped something off of Alex though. Saw his new book from Polity Press the other day, "Against The Third Way." Giddens still sucking up to toad http://www.informinc.co.uk/LM/LM114/index.html (See this classic cover image of LM at the bottom of the webpg. "Stop The Sobbing!") http://www.informinc.co.uk/LM/LM114/LM114_Edit.html Blair? Michael Pugliese