Grimkov vents (was juggling work & family)

Dennis Robert Redmond dredmond at efn.org
Mon Aug 27 21:36:29 PDT 2001

On Mon, 27 Aug 2001, Chuck Grimes wrote:

> graphics while I clean my Kalashnikov and wait for the next wave
> of neoliberals charging through the smoking ruins.

But you can't beat Serious Sam's rocket-launcher for Major-General Mayhem (not to be confused with Quake's Subcommandante Shotgun or Half Life's Sargent Satchel-charge). I feverishly await downloadable skull models, enabling us to stirfry cyborg demons sporting the scanned-in face of our favorite corporate chieftain/neolib rentier with advanced particle-beam weaponry.

-- Dennis