opacity

Kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Mon Aug 27 21:46:07 PDT 2001

so one silly vally dude sez to another: "Are you saying container managed entity beans won't scale?"

comment from a befuddled list member: "I shall not spoil its brilliant opacity by attempting to translate. I only understand it a tiny bit. I've been deleting most of this discussion unread."

heh. just posted it for those who repeatedly kvetch about how obtuse Habermas is, the following line came up in a convo on a list full of dual advanced degrees in computer science and economics (MBAs and PhDs). folks who developed apache, web blogs, userland software, etc.

kelley