Calexico

pms laflame at mindspring.com
Tue Aug 28 08:17:40 PDT 2001

Holy Guacamole! Just got The Black Light. How Yummy! Love the Eastern European thing they've mixed in with the Mexican thing. BTW, wonder if everyone's heard of GEMM.com? Collection of small music outlets I've been buying from for quite awhile. Just tried my first buy from vendor out of US, in UK, with less than 5 star rating. Got Philip Lynott Solo in Soho for 12.38 and they only charged 2.92 to my card for shipping! Arrived in a week or so. Anybody got other good sources I'd love to hear about them. Usedbooks.com was great but seems to not be recovering from a site upgrade. Down since last year. Looking for new used book site.

smooches, paula