Open Source capitalists

Ian Murray seamus2001 at home.com
Tue Aug 28 10:39:49 PDT 2001

> hmmm. is there any nookie in there at all? how can you have a good
> algorithm for altered states without endorphins from a nice workout?
>

> tea. bah. KONA coffee.
======== When my beloved' home you bet. Also, pasta in the evening to keep the serotonergic networks happy. I can't do coffee unless it's in a milkshake concoction, which of course, you can get in Seattle.

Did I forget to mention lysergic acid diethylamide [real close cousin of aspirin btw] once or twice every few years just to reconfigure the topologies?

Ian