Jewish Collegians Prepare to Defend Israel on the Campuses

Brad Mayer bradley.mayer at ebay.sun.com
Thu Aug 30 18:11:49 PDT 2001

No Chuck, that's what they've got those little Stars 'n Stripes flags in their back pockets for - as they did during the Persian Gulf War. And somebody's gotta be pushing from the far right here. And that's exactly where Bush wants these fools, there to be the fallguy, to take the blame away from the real culprit.

Luckily, the article indicates that many American Jewish students aren't falling for the "Israel" ruse. They're looking for the real politics behind the fracas - and if they look long and hard, they'll find it right here at home.

-Brad Mayer