Iran & Israel Re: Afghanistan...

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Dec 1 13:07:57 PST 2001

>Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>
>> Is Israel still rooting for the Taliban?
>
>I'm not sure there's any more Taliban to root for. But Israel is probably
>watching Afghan developments nervously for signs of Iranian influence.
>
>Seth

As the Iran-Contra affair showed, Israel isn't averse to dealing with Iran. As post-revolutionary Iran becomes more liberal and officially moves into the U.S. orbit, does Israel have anything to worry about from the Iranian quarters? -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osu.edu/students/CJP/>