Afghanistan: As Bad as Its Reputation? (by Michael Rubin)

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Sat Dec 1 13:30:21 PST 2001

>>>Wow. Sometimes you sound like a 70-year old male Leninist.
>>>
>>>Doug
>>
>>As a feminist & marxist, I'm first of all interested in how different classes
>
>doug's wrong: a 70yo leninist would never call these different classes.
>
>kelley

What antecedent does the pronoun "these" refer to? Just curious. -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osu.edu/students/CJP/>