Blum on rebuilding Afghanistan

Kirsten Neilsen kirsten at Infothecary.ORG
Tue Dec 4 10:27:38 PST 2001

after I read this message, I deleted it and walked away from my desk. Then I thought about it for a few seconds and I got really pissed.

You may be justified in questioning why and how Doug asked you this question again. I have no perspective or opinion regarding that part of your statement. However, I can hardly believe that you would cast Doug as the Man and suggest that he might somehow penalize you in re your business relationship should you be "truthful about these things."

Simply outrageous

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com] On Behalf Of Mina Kumar Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2001 9:48 AM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Blum on rebuilding Afghanistan

The one time we met, you asked me the same question, and I described some of my own and friends' experiences, so I'm not sure why you would ask again, nor for that matter, ask in such a unpleasant, dismissive manner. I would like to give this the response it deserves, but I'm in the awkward position of also doing some work for you, and I know dangerous it is for someone waiting for paymet to be truthful about these things. If you wish to ask yet again after a check is received (and clears!), I will give you another response.