Businessman's Strike in Venezuela

virgil tibbs sheik_of_encino at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 5 15:20:18 PST 2001

Why is collective action an attempt to "destabalize?" Isn't collective action THE tool of labor? Wouldn't many of us like for the Left here to take such concerted action to "destabalize" the Bush government?" In such a case, would we not avoid the term "destabalize" in favor of "protest" or some less pejorative term? Just a thought.....

eric

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/12/05/business/worldbusiness/05VENE.html