Fw: Why I'm leaving the NY Coalition for Peace and Justice

Charles Jannuzi jannuzi at edu00.f-edu.fukui-u.ac.jp
Wed Dec 5 18:10:43 PST 2001

>Ahhh... I understand. You don't know >what you are talking about. Since
you
>know nothing about half a century of >organizing by unions to organize for
>universal health care, you're excuse is >ignorance.

Yeah, I sure am ignorant, but certainly not ignorant enough to think I speak for a half century of union history in the US, even on one issue. Still, I was less than overwhelmed by the "actually strategizing on how to appeal to working majorities" the last time the issue was a national political football.

Charles Jannuzi