Backwaters

Justin Schwartz jkschw at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 15:54:18 PST 2001

"Oh, we shall never get to Moscow!" Though I don't laugh, I was stuck for a year in Kalamazoo, and that was probably cosmopolitician ;) compared to Plattsburgh, bookstore, fine college, etc. Columbus, however, is a pretty decent place, even though it's not Tribeca, or Oakland,. . . or Chicago. (Still, you should hear my NY mother in law on Chicago. Flat. Boring. Provincial. Blah Blah Blah.)

jks