SF event

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 6 18:21:53 PST 2001

So Doug, we (joanna, I and the others) were quite serious when we invited you out for a drink after the Peace Forum. Of course how are we to meet you...will you be whisked away after your speech to a safe haven where you will be protected from your many groupies?

Thomas --- Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:
> CHASING WINDMILLS OF PEACE forum discussion #3
> is this war necessary? are there alternatives?
>
> tuesday, december 11, doors open at 5pm
> the presidio film centre- 39 exposure gallery + palm
> room
> 39 mesa street, san francisco

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx