Yoshie's Options: USA or North Korea

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 17:44:20 PST 2001

Yoshie, Thank you for providing further proof proving my point about your unflagging binary thinking.

Why do you only respond to the argumentative issues and never my attempts to be sweet? ;)

Thomas

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote:
> Defenders of the banks say the credit unions were
> pulled down by the
> major financial downdraft that now threatens the
> entire Japanese
> banking sector. Just this month, Japan's four
> largest banks set aside
> billions of dollars to cover bad loans.
>
> The arrests could worsen Japan's relations with
> North Korea, Ha Su

=== message truncated ===

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx