Marxism-Leninism

Ian Murray seamus2001 at attbi.com
Mon Dec 10 17:14:52 PST 2001

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chuck Munson" <chuck at tao.ca>

Thomas Seay wrote:

> That's not how it happened in Seattle and I think that
> action is a good example of how little we need a
> paternal vanguard party. However I do have an image
> that comes to mind. I can see that when there is a
> major revolt in this country, you will see the RCP,
> WWP and all of the other sects at the back of the pack
> screaming" wait a minute, we should be in front, we
> are the vanguard!".

In fact, many Seattle veterans later commented about how refreshing it was to have attended a successful protest that was free of M-L newspaper hawkers.

============ There's simply fewer grouchy leftists on the left coast.

And the old variety of Left protest was absent, save the program of speakers at the labor rally.

=============

That rally was good for the unionists and everyone else who attended it.

Instead of a long program of speakers from every fucking endorsing organization, there was no rally, only mass disobedience in the streets.

==========

The 'disobedience' was the rally!

The parasitic left has been trying to get in front of the wagon ever since.

=========

Wagon is a bad metaphor, but yeah, leaderlessness has it's virtues. However, we need to pay very critical attention to it's weaknesses.

> These "Vanguard" parties are a ridiculous
> anachronism...that are an unfortunate pain in the ass.

They are chiefly a pain in the ass. They will never accomplish anything as long as they are so hated on the left.

They should all hang up shop and start studying the autonomist Marxists.

Well they need to give up the Vodka-Trotsky-Lenin triad and choose different chemicals for sociality-pleasure, a *big* definitely on the autonomists and study the hell out of ecology, critical theories of technology and -gulp- corporate governance and democratic theory....

Thanks to whoever made that Harry Cleaver PDF available!

<< Chuck0 >>