Marxism-Leninism (Dont Try Tropic for Your Balm!)

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 13:36:16 PST 2001

> Depends on whether they're in a forest, a shopping
> mall or a garbage

You're right. Set and setting are important. We'll make the setting a nice place in nature. As for mindset, that might create a problem...so maybe better to try the MDMA first. The acid might take them on a long hard trip.

> > The LSD would help soften their rigidity, and the
> MDMA
> > would open their hearts a little. They could use
> > both.
>

> ==============
> I've seen those tools turn people into jerks too.

That's true...again I think a lot depends on the set and setting...people you do it with and under what circumstances. LSD can jar you out of rigid established narrow points of view...but where you go from there depends. X is fine though as long as you dont do it too often and deplete your serotonin.

- that talked
> about X as intimating the emotional infrastructure
> for communism. I
> don't know if that's true but it sounded
> interesting.

Well, I have experience the deepest bonding in my life with X. That feeling can go towards building something long-lasting.

> Comedy is the ultimate revolutionary tool according
> to John Cleese &
> Co.

In that case the Left is in a whole lot of trouble...The US Left has a whole lot of apollonian and very little dionysian.

Thomas

===== "The tradition of all the dead generations

weighs like a nightmare on the brain of the living"

-Karl Marx