Nukes in the USA

Yoshie Furuhashi furuhashi.1 at osu.edu
Tue Dec 11 12:36:27 PST 2001

>Yoshie:
>
>> It would make more sense to worry about accidents at & terrorist
>> attacks on nuclear power plants in the USA than a remote possibility
>> of Al Qaeda & the like getting a hold of & actually using nukes:
>
>Why not worry about both? Why must we reduce everything to a single option?
>
>DP

We can worry about both, but we need to prioritize problems & solutions, while keeping a sense of proportion about risks of various dangers. -- Yoshie

* Calendar of Anti-War Events in Columbus: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/calendar.html> * Anti-War Activist Resources: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/activist.html> * Student International Forum: <http://www.osu.edu/students/sif/> * Committee for Justice in Palestine: <http://www.osu.edu/students/CJP/>