reference needed

Bryan Atinsky bryan at indymedia.org.il
Tue Dec 11 15:12:03 PST 2001

A short reference list:

Alternative Information Center website: www.www.alternativenews.org B'tselem Israeli Human Rights Organization: http://www.btselem.org/ IMC-Israel: www.indymedia.org.il ICAHD The Israeli Committe Against House Demolitions (they are in the process of putting up a website, but you can contact them by e-mail): icahd at zahav.net.il PCATI-The Public Committee Against Torture in Israel: http://www.stoptorture.org.il Ran haCohen writes excellent stuff in his column (sorry it is in the libertarian Antiwar.com site): http://www.antiwar.com/hacohen/h-col.html Tanya Reinhart writes often and she publishes everything onto Indymedia Israel, but her Tel-Aviv University homepage is: http://www.tau.ac.il/~reinhart/ New Profile, the Israeli Conscientious Objector organization: http://www.newprofile.org/english/index.html Gush Shalom: http://www.gush-shalom.org/ Then there is always Amira Hass and Gideon Levy over at Ha'aretz: www.haaretzdaily.com

And many many many more, but it is 1:00 A.M and I am goin' to bed

Bryan Atinsky IMC-Israel English Editorial Coordinator http://www.indymedia.org.il

----- Original Message ----- From: "ravi" <gadfly at home.com> To: "LBO Talk" <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2001 12:29 AM Subject: reference needed