Israeli Tourism Minister: "If they lose war, Arabs will be expelled"

Bryan Atinsky bryan at indymedia.org.il
Tue Dec 18 06:19:10 PST 2001

"Tourism Minister Binyamin Elon of the far-right National Union said Tuesday that if the Palestinians continue their violence against Israel and are defeated, they will ultimately be expelled from their homes, adding that he personally was aiding "Judaization" in aiding Arabs in East Jerusalem and elsewhere to emigrate to the United States...."

For the rest of the article: http://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=107621&contrassID=1&subContrassID=0&sbSubContrassID=0

I mean, you would think that being the Tourism Minister, he should be trying to get people to COME to the country...but I'm sure he knows what he's doing...or they wouldn't have given him the job...right?

Bryan Atinsky IMC-Israel English Editorial Coordinator http://www.indymedia.org.il -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20011218/c9b939e9/attachment.htm>