Bin Laden in the Balkins

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Mon Dec 17 09:55:10 PST 2001

In the mass of e-mail I deleted recently was a press acct. by a journalist that went to this village to investigate the supposed training camp>...Bocina Donja village near Maglaj in Bosnia...> No sign of it or knowledge of it having been a base for Al Quada.

However, since numerous accts. from across the spectrum have indicated the presence of some appreciable # (in the low thousands) of Chechen and Arab soldiers in the Bosnian and Kosovar theatres, I don't totally discount it. Would be better if it wasn't Macdonian intelligence, most recently (some months before 9-11, when the NLA was gaining ground in Macedonia) that was pushing this story. Michael Pugliese

http://www.emperors-clothes.com/news/binl.htm

http://english.pravda.ru/main/2001/10/30/19540.html

Srjda Trifkovic, P.R. spokesperson, mid-90's for Radovan Karazdic, http://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/News/Trifkovic/NewsST091901.htm