toilet bowls of comparative oppressions

Seth Ackerman sia at nyc.rr.com
Sat Dec 15 16:14:08 PST 2001

This is from the Middle East Media Research Institute. It's a pro-Israel propaganda group that selects Arabic newspaper commentaries to distribute to make the Arabs look bad.

----- Original Message ----- From: "MEMRI" <memri at memri.org> To: <"MEMRI Subscribers"@securehosts.com> Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2001 7:30 PM Subject: Jordanian Physicians' Association Criticizes Condoleezza Rice's Comments