Aigghh! Aigghh! Aigghh!

N P Childs npchilds at connect.ab.ca
Fri Dec 14 21:19:12 PST 2001

The New York Times on the Web has launched a new series called Topics of the Times, in which we package sets of archived articles on a theme or by a particular author. Our first offering is six columns on terrorism by Thomas Friedman. Mr. Friedman's writings reveal the facts known prior to the attacks and offer a glimpse into the challenges that the United States faces in its war against terrorism. Purchase Thomas Friedman on Terrorism for $4.95.

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <../attachments/20011214/7c65aac4/attachment.htm>