Did Israel Know?

Max Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Fri Dec 14 13:15:47 PST 2001

nice column. The McCain thing is priceless.

On Israeli spying in the U.S. (duh) and 9/11, it should be kept in mind, though nobody will, that U.S. authorities are reputed to have had assorted advance information or indications of some type on 9/11 as well.

On the bright side, if there is a serious upsurge of U.S. anti-semitism, I could become one of the genuinely oppressed, imparting greater moral authority to my pronouncements.

mbs

Though it comes from the keyboard of my fav paleo-con, the following does raise some interesting questions (complete with links to other sources), most notably, What did Israel know before 9-11?

http://www.antiwar.com/justin/justincol.html

DP