permissiveness

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Fri Dec 14 09:26:27 PST 2001

What would have happened if Chelsea Clinton had gotten into trouble like the Bush twins and W. himself? What about Rod Grams son? Has any work ever been done trying to get an objective feel for the relationship between lifestyle and parenting outcomes? The design of such a study would be almost impossibly difficult because of the vagueness of lifestyle/permissiveness and such categories. Better to select a few example and run with it for demigogic purposes.

Tel. 530-898-5321 E-Mail michael at ecst.csuchico.edu