A non-authoritarian suggestion

joanna bujes joanna.bujes at ebay.sun.com
Thu Dec 20 10:49:38 PST 2001

At 09:50 AM 12/20/2001 -0500, you wrote:
> > > Money into less money won't equal social justice either.
> >
> > But the abolition of money can.
>
>=========
>
>Every bit as easy as abolishing deception, cheating, cruelty and child
>abuse. Any non-authoritarian suggestions?

Money is a substitute for social relations. It is not a question of abolishing money, it's a question of dedicating our lives to create a just society -- rather than dedicating our lives to building all the little walls that fear requires to protect our petty little personalities in the context of the destructive growth of capital.

Capitalism is a fantastic system if you're a capitalist. Otherwise, it's a catastrophe. It's up to you what you choose to dedicate your life to. No one can force you to love or to have courage.

Joanna B.