Fwd: Re: Finance and Economics after the Dotcom Crash

kwalker2 at gte.net kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri Dec 21 10:46:41 PST 2001

if doug or others would care to respond... i posted geert's interview with doug to the FoRK list <fork at xent.com> last i knew, they kept the list open so nonsubscribers could post. if you address it to the list, it'll hit the list, and anyone who responds will CC you, doug (or others). They do this on purpose since they've had interesting debates with people over the years-- people who might not want to sub to an active list just to participate in a one time only debate.

below are two responses.